Clear Artistic Stamps is looking to expand their team with 5 Specialty positions. If you are a creative person who would love to work with this delightfully artistic line of stamps and paper supplies, consider applying for one or more of the following positions:
- cardmaker (any style from clean and simple to collage and distress)
- scrapbook artist (any style of scrapbooking using stamp images)
- altered art designer (anything altered using stamps, any style, any media)
- miniature art designer (ATCs, inchies, Rinchies, Twinchies, Thrinchies, Artistamps, Moos, etc)
- 3D artist (jewelry, 3D deco objects, purses, functional items etc.)
You may apply for any number of positions but let us know your preference (1st, 2nd etc)
Term: September 1st, 2009 – December 31st, 2009
Application Deadline: July 15, 2009
Requirements: 1 item/week including Cottage Studio Posts, Rumble Challenge items, actively promoting Clear Artistic Stamps on your blogs and any other online groups that you may participate in
Compensation: At least 4 new stamp sets during your term, generous discount on all store items and other goodies as they become available, showcase on company website!
To apply for any of the above named positions please email us the following:
- Name and Address
- Position(s) applying for
- Your blog address and any other online communities that you frequent (with username etc)
- Clear images of 3 projects/items that you feel would represent your work in the area chosen, with description (materials used), projects MUST use stamping of some sort on them!
- Any other DT positions that you currently hold if any
- A small paragraph about yourself and what you love doing!
Email to: email@example.com
Applicants will be notified of their status the week of July 20th
Don’t hesitate to email us with any questions you may have